Translate

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Essie:Shop till I drop & Splash of Grenadine


 I stopped by Ulta and purchased two nail polishes. I was looking for some nice and bright summer colors. I purchased Essie’s Shop till I drop and Splash of Grenadine ($8.00 each @ulta w/20%coupon).

Shop till I drop is a soft pink coral cream, it  resembles a salmon shade.I used 3 coats of polish.
Splash of Grenadine is a soft magenta pink, it looks both purple and pink it’s my new favorite color. I had been searching for a nail polish that mixed both colors and this did just perfectly. I only had to use 2 coats of polish.

Both colors are very pretty and I was happy I got to use the coupon, I went ahead and attached the link to where I got the coupon if you have a chance swing by your local Ulta and take advantage of the coupon.
Here’s the link: http://search.ulta.com/nav/marketing/ultacoupon/0?adtile=4


Page1
splash1

No comments:

Post a Comment