Translate

Friday, May 24, 2013

Mac Saint Germain Lipstick Review



Mac is synonymous for their lipsticks.  
Mac Saint Germain ($15 for 3 g / 0.1 US oz) it is an amplified creme, on the mac site it is described as a pastel pink. This is a very pale pale pink it has blue undertones which help make your smile brighter.I was overwhelmed by this color it was far to loud for my taste, however I can see why so many girls love it it's very beautiful. I would recommend just applying on your upper lip and smack your lips together and with the finger blend out the color. I wore it the whole day and it lasted about 4 hours. It was not drying on my lips surprisingly. I just didn't feel comfortable walking around with this color but don't get me wrong it looks nice on other girls.
Dupe: NYX Strawberry Milk Lipstick ($4.99@ ulta)

I Paired with NYX Lipliner in DollyPink ($2.00 @ulta during a sale) and Mac Clear LipGlass ($15.00)
                                                     2013-05-23 19.42.00

No comments:

Post a Comment