Translate

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mac Temperature Rising Pro Long wear Bronzing Powder :sun dipped

The new Mac Temperature Rising Collection from Mac hit the stores in the US on May 23, Nordstrom had the collection available in stores on 5/22 (1 day earlier). MAC Sun Dipped Pro Long wear Bronzing Powder ($30.00 for 0.42 oz.) on the mac webpage it's described as a  "dirty red tone". I don't see it, it's actually more of a a warm-toned dark brown with a hint of gold shimmer dust. I was a bit hesitant at first to purchase it because once I actually saw the color in person it looked a bit grayish and plain. Once I got home and tried it it’s a love hate relationship.  The color looks shimmery in the pan but once applied the shimmer fades. I used it to contour and it gave my skin a nice and summery glow.Yet I feel the color is not that strong and I am very light and had trouble with the color I Had to apply it a few times so I could see it,I then applied some blush to enhance the look. I am very happy with this purchase the color is very natural and doesn't look orange. This is the perfect color for light to light medium skin tones.So go ahead and try it out it’s a nice add on to the collection and remember it’s only available for a limited amount of time.

I am using:
Foundation: MAC studio fix Fluid Foundation in NC 15 and in the summer I add a little NC 20 ($27.00@ Macy’s)
Blush: Mac Peaches ($21.00@ nordstrom)
.
1369509073531




No comments:

Post a Comment