Translate

Monday, May 27, 2013

Mac Temperature Rising Powder Blush: Hot Nights

I decided on Hot Nights ($23.00@nordstrom) The color is described as a berry pink, it is a very pigmented pink. On the pan you can see some shimmery pigments, however the color goes on smoothly and gives the skin a nice sheen.The texture of the powder is very soft and fine. I really like the color and I feel you can really play with it using a light or heavy hand.Hot Nights is a color that will suit allot of skin tones.You can always swatch it at the store and try the powder on yourself,just make sure you look at different mirrors in the mac counter under different lighting before you purchase. Remember it is limited edition so it usually sells out fast. Let me know what you think, drop a comment.


Brushes: I used the Sonia Kashuk No.123 brush (@target $8.99)



hot nights1

Right Here I used a heavier hand 
hot nights21

No comments:

Post a Comment